Contact Us: How to Join
If you are interested in joining, please come check us out:
- Any boy or girl aged 11 or older but not yet 18 (or age 10 with a Cub Scout Arrow of Light award) is eligible and welcome to join
- Note: As a temporary transition rule, both boys and girls aged 16 years or older but not yet 18 who join Scouts BSA between 2/1/2019 and 12/31/2019 may request extensions to complete the Eagle Scout Award requirements after they turn 18 years of age. Requests can be for up to 2 years past the date they joined Scouts BSA.
- Feel free to attend any Monday Troop meeting to meet our Scouts, Leaders, and Parents - we are currently alternating off-site in-person and virtual meetings, so email us for location and link details (see "Contact Us" page above)
- Check our "Calendar" page first to make sure we are meeting (we don't meet on school holidays or when schools are closed due to bad weather) and confirm the location
- You can also use the "Contact Us" page to email the Scoutmaster or Committee Chair to check the detailed agenda and let us know you are coming
Open House: Due to the ongoing pandemic, we will likely not hold an Open House until Fall of 2021. But in the meantime, we have an informative flyer, new parent packet, and link to our Facebook page below which you are encouraged to check out: